We are Good to Go!
3 weeks ago
We are proud to let all our lovely customers know that we have been granted the 'Good to Go' certification from Visit England, which proves our commitment to following Government and industry best practice guidelines around Covid-19 measures.
We have been at the forefront of ensuring that we can do all we can to help limit the spread of the virus ever since the crisis was first announced, and ensuring that we follow guidance has been a big part of that.
We are delighted to be given this certification which means we can confidently say that when you need us, we are Good to Go!
what have we done to deserve this?
To get the Good to Go mark, business need to show clear evidence of following the Government, and the industry, guidance around cleanliness and social distancing.
Some of our measures include:
- Extra cleaning of buses, with special attention paid to frequently touched areas such as handpoles and bells
- Installing hand sanitiser stations on all our buses
- Limiting capacity on our buses to allow for social distancing - currently allowing for the 'one metre plus' rule
- Ensuring all buses have screens for the driver and that seats directly behind them are blocked off
- All drivers issued with personal hand sanitisers (with refill stations) and reusable face coverings
- Increasing service levels to normal frequencies to allow extra capacity to match easing of lockdown restrictions
- Installing social distancing measures, plus information posters, within the depot to help inform our employees
And lots more besides!
Remember, you should always follow the Government guidelines on travelling by public transport whilst the virus is still around. You can find out more here.