Charity of the Year
Charity of the Year 2023 the Royal Berks Charity
We are delighted to partner with a charity close to all of us here at Reading buses; Royal Berks Charity for 2023.
The Royal Berks Charity are dedicated to supporting the work of the Royal Berkshire NHS trust; helping provide the latest equipment, research, improvements to the patient environment and staff training and wellbeing.
Find out more about Royal Berks Charity and what they do here.
Our previous charity partners
- 2022 New Beginnings Reading – over £6500 raised.
- 2020 & 2021 Sport in Mind - £4000 raised
- 2019 Cancer Research UK for Children and Young People - £13,192 raised.
- 2018 Autism Berkshire - £11,719 raised.
- 2017 Red Balloon Learner Centres - £12,985 raised.
- 2016 Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) - £14,375 raised - still our record!
- 2015 Alzheimer's Society - £13,750 raised.
- 2014 Launchpad - raised over £9,400.
- 2013 Parents and Children Together - raised over £6,500.
- 2011 & 2012 Duchess of Kent House - £8,000 raised.
- 2010 Help for Heroes - over £4,500 raised.
- 2009 Thames Valley Air Ambulance - over £3,000 raised
- 2008 Macmillan Cancer Support - over £3000 raised