Charity of the Year 2018
Our charity of the Year 2018 - Autism Berkshire
It's now official, we have our Charity of the Year 2018 - Autism Berkshire.
Autism Berkshire work tirelessly to help provide specialist services, training and social and leisure activities throughout the county!
Find out more about Autism Berkshire and what they do.
Our previous charity partners
- 2017 Red Balloon Learner Centres - £12,985 raised.
- 2016 Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) - another record - £14,375 raised!
- 2015 Alzheimer's Society - a record £13,750 raised!
- 2014 Launchpad - raised over £9,400!
- 2013 Parents and Children Together - raised over £6,500.
- 2011 & 2012 Duchess of Kent House - £8,000 raised!
- 2010 Help for Heroes - over £4,500 raised.
- 2009 Thames Valley Air Ambulance - raised over £3,000
- 2008 Macmillan Cancer Support - over £3000 raised