further football bus suspensions
3 months ago
Once again we are having to take the unfortunate decision to suspend some of our football buses for the match on Saturday afternoon (22 Jan) vs Huddersfield Town.
The good news is that we will still be operating the F1 shuttle from Reading Station, the park & ride services and the longer distance routes where customers have no alternative service to get to the match.
For customers using the normal Reading-based 'urban' services, you can buy a matchday travel ticket on your normal service bus that will then be accepted on the F1.
This will be priced at £4.50 for adults and £2.90 for Boost.
services not running
The services below will not run for the Huddersfield Town game on Saturday 22 January. We have proposed which alternative services you can use to get into Reading town centre to transfer to the F1. You can also use our journey planner to find your closest service.
- F10 – Sonning Common - Please use pink 25 instead
- F11 – Emmer Green - Please use pink 25 instead
- F12 – Emmer Green & Caversham - please use pink 22 instead
- F13 – Caversham Park - please use berry 23/24 instead
- F21 – Norcot - please use bronze 11, sky blue 15/16, purple 17 or yellow 26 instead
- F22 – Tilehurst - please use sky blue 15/16 or purple 17 instead
- F24 – Purley - please use sky blue 16 instead
- F31 – Woodley Airfield - please use lion 4/X4, orange 13/14 or purple 17 instead
- F32 – Woodley - please use lion 4/X4, orange 13/14 or purple 17 instead
- F33 – Lower Earley - please use claret 21 instead.
For timetable for all our services, please click here.
services running as normal
- F1 – Reading Station Shuttle
- F2 - Shinfield Park - park & ride
- F3 - Mereoak park & ride
- F14 – Henley on Thames
- F23 – Theale & Pangbourne
- F20 – Newbury Bus Station
- F30 – Twyford
- F51 – Basingstoke Tadley & Burghfield
- F52 – Farnborough, Yateley & Crowthorne
- F53 – Wokingham, Emmbrook & Winnersh
- F54 – Bracknell