the bus shop is reopening
1 month ago
We are excited to announce that the Reading bus shop, in the Broad Street Mall, will reopen from Monday 24 August!
With the easing of many lockdown restrictions, we are delighted to be opening our doors to you again. We will be available in person to offer bus information and to help you buy your smartcards.
There will be some minor changes to the way you visit us, due to the Covid-19 rules and advice.
- All customers must wear a face covering when visiting the shop - this can be a disposable face mask or a simple covering such as a scarf or snood!
- There will be screens installed on the counter to protect both employees and customers.
- Only two customers will be allowed inside the shop at any one time - this will not apply to family groups, but we would ask that groups of friends visit us separately. If you see that the shop is 'full', please wait patiently outside until someone leaves. Please also allow plenty of space for the people exiting the shop.
- Maintain social distancing when inside - if you are in the shop with another customer, please give them space.
- Use hand sanitiser - we will have a hand sanitiser unit within the shop. Please use it when visiting us.
The shop will be open at its normal times - Monday to Saturday 9.00am - 5pm.
We look forward to welcoming you back.