We are looking to recruit enthusiastic Technicians to join us here at Reading buses.
Reading Buses is a multi-award winning company with an excellent reputation for looking after our employees and excellent terms and conditions of employment. As a Technician, you will be delivering the highest standards of service, safety and comfort for our passengers.
Successful candidates will be passionate about our vehicles, be very safety conscious and have a professional can-do attitude.
Vehicle technicians will be:
- Identifying defects and making repairs across all technical disciplines, including vehicle inspections, work arising and roadside repairs.
- Paid 11hrs per day, working 06:00 to 17:00, 4 days on and 4 days off.
- Shift includes a paid meal break, to be taken flexibly within the shift.
- On a separate holiday roster.
Vehicle Technicians £19.50/hr (4 on, 4 off)
Semi-skilled technicians will be:
- Making repairs across all technical disciplines, including vehicle inspections, work arising and roadside repairs.
- Assisting with vehicle inspections, servicing and road testing.
- Working 06:00 to 14:00, Monday to Friday with optional weekend working.
Semi-skilled technician £12.90/hr
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a Covering Letter to [email protected]