National Express drivers
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and customer friendly coach drivers to join our National Express driver team operating the Heathrow – Woking 925 service.
Reading Buses is a multi-award winning company with an excellent reputation for looking after our employees and excellent terms and conditions of employment. As a National Express Coach Driver you will be delivering the highest standards of customer service, safety and comfort for your passengers.
Successful candidates will be passionate about customer service, be very safety conscious, have a professional can-do attitude and have excellent driving skills.
Job requirements include:
- A valid PCV driving licence
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Driver Qualification Card
- Previous experience in bus or coach driving
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A can-do attitude
- Successful candidates will need to have a DBS check
Salary & Benefits include:
- An hourly rate of £12.00 M-F and £12.50 Sat/Sun
- A PAE pension scheme
- An award-winning training team
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays
- Free National Express uniform
- Employee discounts on shopping, holidays & cinema through an on-line hub
- Employee assistance scheme
- Free CPC training
Responsibilities and duties include:
- taking passengers to their destinations
- helping with loading and unloading of customers luggage
- selling and checking tickets
- making announcements during the journey
- keeping the coach clean and tidy
- assisting customers with potential queries
To apply download an application form here and send to [email protected] with National Express application in the subject line or send to the postal address on the application form. If you have any questions, please contact Mick Hughes on 07773 311642.
Reading Buses is an equal opportunity employer. Closing date for applications is 24 August 2018