Charity of the Year 2019
Charity of the Year 2019 - Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens
We are delighted to partner with Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens.
Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens have a mission to try and find new, better and kinder treatments for children and young people with cancer.
Our previous charity partners
- 2018 Autism Berkshire - £11,719 raised.
- 2017 Red Balloon Learner Centres - £12,985 raised.
- 2016 Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) - another record - £14,375 raised!
- 2015 Alzheimer's Society - a record £13,750 raised!
- 2014 Launchpad - raised over £9,400!
- 2013 Parents and Children Together - raised over £6,500.
- 2011 & 2012 Duchess of Kent House - £8,000 raised!
- 2010 Help for Heroes - over £4,500 raised.
- 2009 Thames Valley Air Ambulance - raised over £3,000
- 2008 Macmillan Cancer Support - over £3000 raised