Charity of the Year
Charity of the Year 2020 - Sport in Mind
We are delighted to partner with Sport in Mind.
Sport in Mind are a mental health charity that uses sport and exercise to help aid the recovery of people experiencing mental health problems.
Our previous charity partners
- 2019 Cancer Research UK for Children and Young People - £13,192 raised.
- 2018 Autism Berkshire - £11,719 raised.
- 2017 Red Balloon Learner Centres - £12,985 raised.
- 2016 Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) - £14,375 raised - still our record!
- 2015 Alzheimer's Society - £13,750 raised.
- 2014 Launchpad - raised over £9,400.
- 2013 Parents and Children Together - raised over £6,500.
- 2011 & 2012 Duchess of Kent House - £8,000 raised.
- 2010 Help for Heroes - over £4,500 raised.
- 2009 Thames Valley Air Ambulance - raised over £3,000
- 2008 Macmillan Cancer Support - over £3000 raised